Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kind Friends

My dear friend Shelby came over yesterday to spin with me for a while! A few weeks ago we went on an adventure together and bought her a spinning wheel. Boy was that a good adventure, anyway she is still learning to spin. We thought it would be fun to spin together for a while so that I could offer some advice and so that we could drink tea and chat!!! The tea and chatting is the most important part if you ask me! Anywho she brought me a beautiful bowl that she made just for me!!!! I LOVE IT! I have been saying that I need a large bowl for making bread and she made me one. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am so happy I could do a little dance. Anyway she makes beautiful thing check her out on etsy! Heartstone
And yes I am animated, that is why I use all those exclamation points.







Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...