Friday, October 9, 2009

I think I have gone crazy!

I bought a second spinning wheel yesterday!!! I am going make to sure that it is working good and then turn around and sell it. I thought I was picking up an Ashford Traveler and it turned out to be an Ashford Traditional. I already have a Traditional so I don't need two. The price was good though so I bought it. Anyway I had to try it out so I spun up some self striping yarn on it last night and it works great and the yarn is pretty. What do you think? I listed it on etsy because I have no use for it. I was just playing. Boy I love to play, it gets me in trouble sometimes, ok to be honest it gets me in trouble all the time!

This is what I bought!

This is what I spun!





Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...