Thursday, January 12, 2012

CPW Party!!!

We had a mini CPW party at my house tonight!!! It was so much fun:) We had Four CPWs and some other fun travel wheels too! It was so great. I still have no idea who made my wheel and I still have no idea when it was made but I couldn't love it more!!!!


Click on the picture to get a closer look!
The little travel wheels are the Sidekick, the Holiday and the Hansens Mini Spinner!!! FUN FUN FUN!
Oh and that is Miki in the photo from Funhouse Fibers! Check out her shop she dyes beautiful fiber and she is so much fun and a kick in the pants:)
If you spin and you have never tried one of these amazing Canadian wheels, take it from me try one! They rock!

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...