Friday, January 6, 2012

Sock Yarn Club!

I have decided to add a Sock yarn Club to the Fiber Club that I already do. I will dye up sock yarn in the same colorways I do for Fiber Club and ship it out at the same time. I am super excited about this. I REALLY love the base yarn I use for socks!!! It is my all time favorite! I have a pair of socks in this base that I have been wearing regularly for almost 4 years and you can't tell that they are old! The base is merino and nylon and it is soft and durable! Love it!!! I am only opening this club up to 10 spots at the moment. I may add more later but for now I am testing the waters with 10.

Sock Club March - May 2012!!!


Oh and the new round of Fiber Clubs are up on the site as well with limited space:)

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...