Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Scarf

So I have been meaning to show you all the scarf that the hubby wove for a while but I kept forgetting to take pictures. Well yesterday he joined Ravelry as a weaver and spinner and I took some pictures for his project page! Oh and his name over there is rogueshubby if you want to go friend him and say hi! I told him that he is going to be amazed by how nice fiber people are:) He even joined my group over there and is going to do our first SAL-WAL (spin along and weave along! I am hoping that he will weave me something soon:)

Didn't he do a great job!

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...