Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It was snowing!

It was snowing this morning when I woke and I couldn't resist the urge to take pictures of my most recent finished handspun out in the white stuff.

This is the view from are yard this morning. I have no doubt it will melt within an hour or two:(


This is my finished yarn:) Polwarth and Silk dyed by me and spun on my CPW. I got 486 yards of light fingering weight yarn that I plan on turning into a shawl today!



I have had a crazy busy last month with very little time for crafting since Christmas so I am going to take most of the day to just knit and enjoy my cozy couch!

Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...