Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Date......

I went for a really nice walk in the forest this morning. Crisp air and beautiful leaves with the conversation of a friend. What a nice way to start the day. I feel so good when I move my body everyday. The best part is now I can enjoy my date.
You see I have a date with this!
This is the Ella Rae, Lace Merino Worsted. Can you believe how silly that name is. Regardless of the silly name the yarn is to die for! LOVE IT! We just got a shipment at the Bee and I can't wait to spend my day playing with it. I am designing a pattern that will be free at the shop. I wonder what it will be......... Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...