Monday, October 21, 2013

Another One Done

One more of my Christmas gifts is done! I am feeling good about getting them all done in time! I love that feeling :) Hopefully I will continue to feel that way. I love ticking off things on my spread sheet. These socks were knit with a heavy worsted weight wool that we carry at the Bee. The yarn is Raggi and it makes great boot socks or slipper socks to wear around the house.
Oh Oh, and I just thought you all might want to see that sweet kitty sleeping on my unfinished Umaro! I really need to just finish it!
Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get some of that yarn - my Dad need boots socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great yarn. I am sure you can find it up that way :)

      Delete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...