Friday, October 4, 2013

My Baby's B-day

It is my baby's B-day! I can not believe that my youngest child is 10! Yikes! Time really does go by fast. It seems like just yesterday he was born. There is a part of me that is so sad that my boys are growing and then another part of me is so excited at the prospect of having more me time :) I guess that is all natural! So this is a Happy Birthday to my boy and here is a picture of him with is B-day present! Still trying to think of a name.
Happy Adventures, Trish

2 comments:

  1. That's one lucky birthday boy! Hope he has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is having a great day :) It is off to Indian Buffet now. Thank goodness he likes good food.

      Delete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...