Sunday, October 13, 2013

Great way to start the day!

I had a really great 8 mile run this morning in Forest Park with my awesome running partner Stephanie. It is so amazing to me how we went from barely being able to run for a minute at a time, to running for 2 hours straight, if we want to. I love how amazing the human body is. After the run we went and had pastries at the french bakery because that is what you do after a long run! Yummmmmm! Like I said it was a great way to start the day. This afternoon I'm headed to the Bee to knit for a while and hopefully make another dent or two in the old Christmas List. Balancing exercise and knitting equally can be hard for me, so here is to me trying to figure it all out.........
Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...