Saturday, October 5, 2013

Twist on Josephine

I made shawl recently for my best friends mother. She is a very classy and trendy lady and she happens to live in a cold climate. I thought that all of the above called for a Josephine knit with a twist! Simple and elegant but the colors are trendy. I LOVE this shawl and may have to make one for myself. Josephine by:Susan Gutperl I used 3 skeins of Silky Wool in Charcoal and 1 skein of Silky Wool in Chartreuse. US #6 needles. I didn't twist the yarn overs closed when knitting them. Silky wool is one of my all time favorite yarns if you haven't tried it, please do!
I hope she loves it as much as I do! I will give it to her during the Holidays therefor it resides at Knitting Bee for the moment, come on by and check it out. Happy Adventures, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...