Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthday Presents

A Silly monkey with surprises inside! My Dear friend Shelby just wanted a reason to buy him! Thanks Shelby, he was fun!




Yes, this was inside!


As was this balloon that was snatched up by a little boy to play with! Boy was it laud!



Yes, that is a lot of candles!


And aren't my two skeins from my friends at Frog Creek Fiber beautiful!!!
This should help with the sock mission I am on. I will tell you all about that tomorrow!







And last but not least finished socks! Yes, it is Crazy Zauberball!





Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, I am so glad to have a rogue knitter in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...