Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sock Mania

Yesterday I said I would tell you what all the socks are about. There are 117 days until Christmas and I have 44 people on my list. I make something for all 44 people, 80% of the gifts will be knit and out of those between 15 and 20 will be hand knit socks! So it takes me somewhere between 30 and 40 hours to knit a pair of socks. I figure that for all 44 people on the list it will take about 20 hour per person to complete a gift, that is an average because some things will only take an hour or so. So if I work on gifts every day from now until x-mas not including birthday or baby shower gifts, I will have to spend 6.8 hours a day everyday working on gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just laugh hysterically when I think of this!!!! I have 4 pairs of socks finished but I have a feeling that you will see more soon.

Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...