Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lost In a Book!

Ok, I am so sorry that I have not posted in a week!!! I got lost in a book or should I say 4 books. I read Twilight and then I had to read the entire series. I really got sucked in. I didn't do much of anything. My house is a mess and I am lucky my children didn't waste away. I forgot to feed them until they were begging for food!!! Well I am done with that and back to my normal life witch includes crafting, children and running.

I got nice run/walk in this morning, that felt really nice. I my way home I picked blackberries with my friend Tara. They are almost gone! I can't believe that summer is almost over. Then I came home and made muffins for my children with the fresh blackberries. Boy that is a change from last week. Much more normal around here. They boys are at fencing camp today so I have had some crafting time.

I am making this!




It is a quilt for Sandrey's 8th Birthday. I have until September 14th to finish it! I think I can, I think I can.
Also my latest 9 patch! I really love these. I still don't know who this quilt will be for, but I am sure it will be someone special.

Also in crafting news, I am almost finished with the second Cashmara sock. I love this yarn so soft!
Well I think that is it.

Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. I was getting very concerned, not hearing from you so long! I read the first in the Twilight series. My daughter strongly encouraged me to read the others but my book list is long and I just haven't been able to work them in. Glad to see you are back to your usual activities!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...