Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kids Knitting

I taught a kids knitting class a couple of days ago. It was quite challenging but also very rewarding. I had five little girls and my own sweet little boy around a table. My boy could already knit so he just knit and watched. The girls were all great! They all figured it out and it was great to be a part of. They talked a lot, as girls do and that distracted them sometimes. It meant a lot of running from one to the other to fix little mistakes, but it was so worth it to see how they socialized and knit at the same time. That is what it is all about.




Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...