Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Socks

So, I know that I have been silent in blog land but I have not been silent with my knitting. I finished two pairs of socks this week and started another. A couple of months ago I decided that I needed to have a basket full of socks to have on hand for gifts as needed. I had a pair on hand for my mother in law for mothers day! I also figure that all these finished socks will be great Christmas gifts. These two pairs make four pair in the basket to give as gifts, as the time comes. The grey pair are going to my brother in law for his birthday next week. I am hoping that having a basket full of socks at the ready will make gift giving easier. What do you all think? By the way I am making them in sizes women's 8-12 and men's 9-11. I think that should cover most of my family!



Socks on the needle!



Oh and another 9 patch!



Happy Knitting, and happy birthday to me! Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...