Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sore Feet

Oh my, I had so much fun at Sock Summit. I love Yarn and I Love People! I could not have been happier! My feet are sore but it was worth it. I love working at the Knitting Bee, I love helping knitters pick yarn for projects and answering question. I just love everything about it and sock summit was great.

I can't seem to find my camera cord I will have a few pictures soon. I talked so much I didn't have time to take many pictures but I do have some!

Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are truly happy :) You have such a beautiful blog! I have to tell you about this cream that our family loves called Topricin foot cream...it sooo great. We have kiddos and we are very careful about the kinds of products we use- we prefer natural ones which this is. It just works so great for my tired and sore feet...it moisturizes and soothes and even works on inflammation. I don't know if this will help you out or not...but I figured it was worth mentioning. I am so envious of your talent/hobby. I would love to be able to sew and knit and CREATE! That's just the personality I have :) Great to hear about your journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will see if I can find some of that cream. I run also and my feet get sore often! Thanks so much for reading my blog it is so much fun to share my life with others. I try to learn new things often and I try to encourage others to do the same. I am sure that you create things in your life everyday! Trish

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...