Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am back

I have been just so overwhelmed with the idea of getting all these gifts knit for Christmas, that I have not had the energy to blog. I have 9 gifts finished and two more will be done today!!! Then I have to quickly knit up something for a baby shower this weekend!!!! I have two babies to knit for, two friends B-days and two of my children's b-days to make things for before Christmas. I keep telling myself I can do this. I can, can't I????? Enough of the panic, I have this to show you.

I finished a small shawl. I am not sure who this is for yet but I have a few people in mind.








Also I finished some socks!!! What is new right.




I have a hat on the needles and another small shawl and of course some socks oh and a little mouse. Those are only the things on needles intended for gifts. I have a feeling that I will have some wool soakers on the needles by the end of the day. Wish me luck!!! If I disappear again it is because I am drowning in PANIC.

Happy Knitting, Trish






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...