Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spinning

I got a little spinning done today! I think that I am going to make Thursday mornings spinning time. My sons all fence on Thursday mornings and then we eat lunch at the fencing center. After lunch my younger ones play games while my eldest participates in a conversational french group that I got going. One of the fencing masters is leading the group and the kids are learning a ton. So what this all means is that I sit at the fencing center for about 3 hours. I figure this would be a great time to get some spinning done. So Thursdays are the new spinning day around here. We will see how long I keep this up. I don't have very much fiber so I guess I will have to buy some. Darn!

This is what I did today. Thanks Tanya for the fiber I love it!
It is Mixed Blue Faced Leicester Top in Oregon Cellar, by MissBabs Hand-Dyed Yarns & Fibers




Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...