Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nesting Bowls

I taught my Nesting Bowl class last night. It went really well. I let my students choose weather they would like to learn on double pointed needles or magic loop on circular needles. One person decided on double points and the rest learned magic loop. The class went really well and they all learned how to knit in the round starting at the bottom of the bowl and working there way up. So since the class is over I thought that I would give the pattern away. So just click on the link on the right side of the page and enjoy.

Thanks for the picture Jami!!!



Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...