Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Change of Focus

Hi everyone! I am still here, I have just had a slight change of focus. I am still getting the Chritmas gifts done but I am also back into my running. I am trying to find a marathon to run next year and it is taking up some energy. You see I have an obsessive personality and I need to iron out the detail so that I can start focusing on running and knitting at the same time. My best friend Tara and my great friend Joann ( I consider both of them family) and I are running a marathon in late 2010 or early 2011. Joann and Tara both change age groups and they want to race a marathon to celebrate!!! So I am in and it is huge. I have done two marathons now and I tell you what the training and commitment is brutal. So I want to make sure that we pick the right race.

By the way if you have never done a marathon, do one!!!! It is amazing and you don't have to run. I walked my first one.

So along with all the holiday knitting I will be focused on getting back in to great shape. My son told me that I wasn't looking as thin as I used to the other day. I think that should be motivation enough. Got to love those very honest children. So here is to my new focus!!! THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE 2010!!!!!

Have a great day and Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...