Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chasing Rainbows

I posted Chasing Rainbows on Ravelry yesterday and it seems to be very popular. I just wanted to leave a little message here about the gauge. The gauge on the finished blanket after blocking is 3.75 sts to the inch. The Cascade Sierra yarn is used for the blanket and it is worsted weight. The Sierra is made of 80% cotton and 20% wool therefor it stretches a bit. I knit the blanket on size 7 needles it would be fine to use size 8 needles if that is what you have. I am sure when I knit the blanket the gauge was closer to 4.25 sts to the inch. With this pattern the gauge is not really important because you can adjust the size by adding rows or taking out rows. On another note I had a really difficult time putting this pattern into words, if you have any problems with it feel free to contact me.


Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love it!!!
    More, more, more!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love the blanket. I actually wanted to cast on this week, so I went to your ravelry page and the pattern isn't there! I was wondering if you removed it or if I was doing something wrong. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...