Monday, June 1, 2009

Garden Art

I made some garden art last night! They are hanging knit lanterns or vase holders. I think half a dozen of these in different colors around a patio or in the trees for a yard party, would be beautiful. This was really quick and easy. I bought a nice orange color to do another one and I put four more colors in my stash bag at the shop. I can't wait to get moving on it today. There is a crochet pattern in Rowan 41 for something similar but I didn't want to crochet so I came home and made up my own pattern. What do you all think? Do you guys think that I should write the pattern up and make it available?












Happy Knitting, Trish

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm impressed. Yes you should write it up, and also take an example to the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Want to knit them! And would even pay for the pattern! Get writing...what are you doing reading comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so cute! I came looking for a sock pattern and saw this! It would be perfect for my backyard. =)

    Yes, please write it up!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...