Sunday, May 31, 2009

Still Motoring

I am sorry that I have been silent for a day or two. I am still motoring along on things and I haven't had time to blog. I planted my flowers and a tomato in my new pot yesterday. I have also continued to work on the blanket! Isn't it awesome? I went for a really nice 6 mile hike yesterday in the evening. It has been really hot here in the greater Portland area and getting into the woods is one of the best ways to keep cool.






I also sinned and bought yarn today while I was at the shop. I promised I wouldn't but I just couldn't help myself! I dare you guys to spend 4 hours in a yarn shop and not go home with anything!!! I am making a little patio decoration and hopefully you all will get a good view of it tomorrow! Any guesses on what it could be?



Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohhh - I love your multicolored blanket. I never have leftovers to knit something like that so I have to buy new balls of yarns in many colors to make my "scrap" projects! LOL!

    Sande

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...