Friday, May 15, 2009

Airing The Knitting!!!


Ok, so a couple of times a year, on nice days, I take most if not all my knitting and yarn out into the yard for a little air and sunshine. I have read that sun kills moths and moth larva and that is the purpose of this airing. I want to make sure that no moths end up in my stash or finished objects. So today we are airing. Not everything is out! I will bring the rest out tomorrow!










Oh and by the way I was able to count my projects on needles and the lucky number is 16! Scarry!!!! I think I better finish some things!

Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Trish, you are a busy knitter. I don't think all that would fit in my apartment. I think you need to finish a few things and pass them on to friends and family. Very pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery, colorful yard!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...