Thursday, May 14, 2009

Knit and Crochet Show 2009

Sorry I didn't blog this morning! I was up bright and early and headed to the Knit and Crochet Show. I took Custom Fitting Existing Patterns By: Lily Chin. It was a good class taught by a very knowledgeable instructor. I have to say that the class seemed more like a designing class then a modifying class! She was great! I already new most of the information but it was nice to go over it. The thing that I really learned and will use is a modification on the modified drop sleeve!!! I can't wait to give this a try. I really can't wait to get working on my green sweater again so that I can put what I learned to good use. Over all it was a nice day!



Happy Knitting, Trish

4 comments:

  1. How was the market place? I was thinking of going with the FCF gals tomorrow to scope out booth designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use the graph paper? By the way, I think 70 days on the sock-at-stoplight challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, that was me, Helen, above comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes we used graph paper I will tell you all about it a Friday Night Kniitting!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...