Saturday, May 9, 2009

My second swap!!!

I received my items from my second swap yesterday! I really love everything! Liz made me a really nice wash cloth and a very pretty necklace. I wore the necklace yesterday! My children ate the chocolate bar as soon as I opened the package! Go figure, I got a bite or two! I think that I might have to use the muscle and joint rub today! I just ran 7 miles and walked another 1.5! It was great. the forest is so pretty early in the morning! I love this time of year. I also received a nice journal some beautiful buttons some stitch markers and two nice skeins of yarn to make socks! Thank you Liz!!!








If you have never done a swap, try one it is really fun!

Don't forget to join the stop light challenge!


Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so NICE! Can't wait to see what socks you work up from the yarn.

    Wow! Congratulations on such a great run. I've just started working out at the gym. I use a Precor EFX machine and each time I go I can make it a little longer (further?).

    I'm hoping to be able to start running next winter.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...