Friday, May 1, 2009

Starting Traditions

The gals at knit night have started a tradition. We didn't know that we had started one when we did but it is official we have. Susan is pregnant and we are all knitting a community afghan for her little one. It all started with Stephanie a couple years ago. She was pregnant and the call went out to knit 12 afghan squares. The knit night gals picked up their needles and some beautiful cotton and we managed to make a truly beautiful afghan. Well the call went out for Susan's babe and we are all knitting our squares. Susan if you are reading this you are not allowed to look at the picture!!! So here is my square!





I based this off the Baby Fern Dishcloth pattern . Of course I changed the pattern. I am not called the Rogue Knitter for nothing!!!
The yarn is Cascade Sierra.








Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. You are FAST! Didn't you show me that skein on Wednesday night, it wasn't even wound into a ball yet!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...