Monday, May 18, 2009

Finished

I finished the Mothers Day Socks! I thought you needed a picture. I hope my sister likes HOT pink. She said pink and she got pink.





Doesn't it feel good to finish things?

So I have been wrestling with the thought of NOT buying yarn until I finish ALL my UFOs. I know I get enticed with new things every time I am in the shop, most of the time I don't buy anything! The problem is though I feel like I have to many things on the needles. It is really weighing on me. So I think that my summer project should be to finish my UFOs. Now if I get to a project and I really don't love it anymore I think I may frog it. Does that sound fair! Do you think I can do it? Want to join me? We could start a list of people who want to finish there UFOs! Maybe I could give a skein or two to the people who finish the most UFOs! What do you think? Any suggestions?


One more thing I have sock yarn on order. It is for natural dyeing. I am going to buy that!

Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Wowza .... that's a LONG sock. Very pretty. Hope your sister loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they keep her toasty. They sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...