Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to you all!

I make gifts for a few mothers in my life. I am still working on the pink socks for my sis! She is out of town so I have a little time to finish. I am on the gusset of the second sock. I really like them so far! I also made my friend Shelby something but I won't mention what it is because I have not seen her yet today. I finished spinning the Black Trillium Fiber yesterday for my friend Tara! This is her Mother's Day gift.





I just finished a 4 mile walk with her and she thanked me for her gift. I think she really liked it. I see mittens in her future! I will call my mom and send her some socks very soon. My only excuse for having not sent something yet is, I have a hard time getting things to the post office. Oh and I already gave my mother in-law her purple socks while she was here visiting!

Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...