Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seduced!

I was seriously seduced by my Malabrigo stash yesterday!!! I love Malabrigo so much that I buy skeins at random! If I really like a color I buy it because the dye lots often change dramatically and I know I may never see that exact shade again. For this reason I have about 15 random skeins of Malabrigo! I have no idea what got me looking at my Malabrigo, maybe I just wanted to cuddle it! Just looking at that box filled with beautiful skeins put me over the edge though and I just had to start playing. I was lost to this project all day yesterday. Call it love, pure joy, play or a steamy affair, all I know is that it was really fun and will continue. What do you think?







I love to play with color and Malabrigo is the perfect medium for that!!! Don't you think?

Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...