Monday, May 11, 2009

Knitted Hauberks

Elliott has been bugging me for a long time to make him a knight costume. I looked up some patterns on Ravelry but decide not to use one because this was such a simple thing to knit. I got started and finished quickly! I am so glad I got the hauberks finished. He loves it! Now I just need to knit him a helmet!






Hopefully I will have a finished pair of pink socks to show you tomorrow! I got enticed by the Malabrigo stash yesterday though so who knows!!!

Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. You certainly have quite the dashing knight living at your house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's most awesome, I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...