Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Day To Dye For!

I spent the afternoon yesterday at the Frog Creek Fiber Dye Studio! It was so much fun. I needed a specific color of sock yarn and I got to witness it's making!!!
First I spent some time with the skeiner!




Then I took some snap shots of the dyeing process!!!





I also got to dye some yarn for my friend Tara. Those are her pink and purple skeins at the front!


Thanks Ladies I had so much fun! As soon as my skeins are dry I will get to work on some mothers day socks.

Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like it was really fun. I don't do hobbies that might be messy so I've never had a desire to dye. Looks like you're going to have some very pretty socks. I'll just pay the folks who dye yarns to dye mine but it must be a fascinating hobby for those who enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you had fun, we sure did!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...