Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOVE

Have you every been so in love with a project you couldn't put it down? Seriously, I am so in love with these Malabrigo squares I can't stop knitting them. I am so in love with the yarn! So soft and squashy. I am so in love with the colors, so vibrant and fabulous! I love it. You all should give this a try, so much fun!








I have to put these babies down soon. I really have to finish the Mothers Day socksfor my sis. She will be back from vacation soon and I want to have them ready to give her when she gets home. I will try really hard not to cry to hard about it!

Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...