Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Recent Acquisitions

During the last month I have picked up a few items that I would like to share with you. I bought some merino roving to spin from Stitchjones! I love the colors and will hopefully start spinning it soon! I am not sure if the yarn it produces will be for me or a gift for someone else. I never know until it is finished. Although these are my colors.
The color way is Anjelica!





I also purchased a very old copy of Natural Dyes from Northwest Plants. This is a really neat book. I love plants and yarn so natural dyeing might be for me. I ordered some sock yarn to dye, I can't wait to get started on it!




My last purchase was a copy of Arctic Lace. This book has some nice history in it and some really pretty lace patterns! I have no plans to use it soon but I am sure I will in the future.




Have you purchased anything great lately?
Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. That Arctic Lace book looks interesting and your roving is beautiful. Can't wait to see it spun up.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...