Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tooth Fairy Dreams

My youngest son is getting ready to lose his first tooth. He has been asking, I mean begging for weeks, for me to make him a tooth pillow. So yesterday I finally got it done. This is what I came up with! I will write the pattern up soon and make it available. I think that every 5 to 6 year old should have one of these! You could really make it say whatever you want, I almost wrote Magic Tooth on it. He wanted it to say "Thanks for the Money". I like it just the way it is!



On another note. Here is a picture of the yarn I dyed yesterday. This is what Tea looks like!



Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Losing a first tooth is a very big deal. You are a good mom.

    I like your tea died yarn, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea is nice, different from what I expected. Did you do the mint yet?

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...