Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beautiful Bike Ride



Lots of fresh air, sunshine and exercise! It was a beautiful day today in the Pacific Northwest and we decided to take advantage of it. My family and my sisters family went for a nice bike ride on the Banks Vernonia Trail. It was so nice to be out in the fresh air with my whole family!







I finished the Mothers Day Socks, I just have to kitchner the toe on the second one. I need to get the toe done so that I can give them to her. Maybe I will get the toe finished during Survivor tonight. I will have pictures tomorrow. I didn't get much knitting done today, o-well. Today was for SUNSHINE!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Happy Knitting, Trish





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...