Thursday, April 30, 2009

Conflicted!

So I am really having trouble deciding if I am distressed about having 15 projects on the needles or weather it doesn't bother me at all. Most of my 15 projects really are in progress!!! There are a few in time out but I have faith that they will eventually see the light of day. I did finish one of the Indigo Socks! I cast on for the second last night.
We got some beautiful new sock yarn in at the shop! I had to make myself go home without any last night. My mother in-law did buy a skein so I have a picture for you! It is called Crazy Zauberball by Schoppel Woole out of Germany. The Knitting Bee is one of the first shops in the USA to get this new sock yarn. I am going to buy some pink sock yarn this weekend from Frog Creek Fibers. So I won't have needles to use if I buy the new sock yarn. I have to knit the yarn I get from Frog Creek first because it is going to be knit into a pair of socks for Mothers Day. I only have 10 days for that and if I am short needles that won't make me happy. I almost bought more needles for socks last night because I want the new sock yarn so bad. Go check it out before it is gone.


Indigo Sock!


Crazy Zauberball!
This skein is purples and a little blue but I can't get the color to show up just right on my computer. We got some really great colors in!





Happy Knitting, Trish

4 comments:

  1. You know your post this morning will send me off in a race to see the new yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat put-up of sock yarn. I can't wait to see what it looks like knit up.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...