Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I spent yesterday at my middle sons first baseball game of the season. He really loves to play ball. It was a little chilly and I sat in my lawn chair wrapped in a blanket and knit on my afghan that is yet to have a name.

Today is Easter and although we are not a religious family we do have Easter egg hunts. It is spring after all and a time for birth. I am so happy that the earth is coming alive around me. So I took some pictures of my boys with the things that they received and the eggs they hunted. Boy don't they look sleepy?
Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Three BOYS! That should keep you busy!

    I had one and sometimes I wondered why we had a house ... we were NEVER in it! But, I wouldn't give up those Little League days, soccer years, band years, etc... They fly by WAY too fast.

    Your kids look like they really enjoyed their baskets! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...