Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beach Day

We played hooky!!!! It was so beautiful at the beach. It was like taking a mini vacation. We went to Oswald West State Park and hiked the half mile trail to the beach. It was a sunny 65 degrees and we loved every minute of it. The boys made sand castles and played in the surf. We found mussels and starfish and Gregory even saw a Grey Whale. I of course played with the kids and knit!!! Mr.Darcy came to the beach with me!



Mr. Darcy at the beach!
Gregory and Sandrey Digging in the sand!




Elliott heading for the surf!




Sandrey enjoying the creek that runs into the ocean!
A Common Garter Snake! The first snake I have seen this year!
It was a great day. I suggest that you all play hooky once in a while.
Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...