Friday, April 17, 2009

Raining but I'm Better

So I woke up to rain! What's new I live in Oregon. It did give me a little alarm though because Gregory's baby starts are now living outside. I went out to check on them and they look great. We may loose a few from the transplanting but I think this light rain is good for them. I just had to run out and make sure!!!



So yesterday I was about 90% better and I am hoping today I will be 100%. I have to eat first, that will be the true test. I have water on the stove for tea and oatmeal. I guess I will be finding out soon. I am happy to report that 90% better is enough to resume knitting. I knit my way through most of a very plain sock. I just had to start something I didn't have to think about. I am using the Malabrigo Sock that I received in the swap and I really like knitting with it. It is very soft. My only concern is that there is no nylon, so the jury is still out about how long they will last. I will try to remember to let you all know when they die. Have a great day everyone!

Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and that the transplants survived their soaking.

    We sure could use a little bit of that rain.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...