Thursday, April 16, 2009

While I was sleeping!

My dear friend Joann came over yesterday while I was napping and helped my son transplant all of his organic veggie starts. She is so great. They spent about two hours talking and working together. What a great mentor for my son. Joann is also a knitting friend and one of my running partners. I want to be like Joann when I grow up!!! Thank you so much Joann. Hopefully he will get to Dallas and win a medal just for you!

I am feeling much better today, I think I may be back to normal tomorrow. Yesterday I even got a little knitting done. So hopefully I will have some knitting to show you all tomorrow.

Happy Knitting, Trish

4 comments:

  1. Yay Joanna!

    When should I come get the starts?

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can bring them to you at knit night next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! You are on top of this blog thing! :) That is really neat that your son has a mentor like that. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garden looks like it has a good start.

    Hope you continue to feel beter.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...