Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guilty Pleasures!!!

I have been eyeballing Black Trillium's Roving for a while and I decided that I just couldn't live without some. So I went on a little field trip yesterday with my friend Shelby. We visited Black Trillium and I picked up some beautiful roving and I couldn't resist a skein of sock yarn. Since I love to knit socks so much!!!! When we left Black Trillium I think we were on a buying high so we headed over to The Knitting Bee and I purchased two skeins of Malabrigo worsted for my ever growing collection. I don't even know what I am going to make out of it! I just love love love it!!! I am not normally a blue person so I find it funny that I bought various shades of blue yesterday. Something must have been in the air. What do you think?


Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors. Have fun spinning them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Trillium's colors are so awesome. I've bought a lot of blue yearn lately, maybe I'm rubbing off on you!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...