Monday, April 6, 2009

Urchin

It is a beautiful day in Oregon and I am thinking about playing hooky with the kids and taking everyone to the beach. I love to walk on the beach and look for shells and agates. It is a coincidence that the next pattern that I am posting is called the Urchin Bowl!!! It really is shaped like a sea urchin. I wrote this little pattern up for a magic loop class I taught. The bottom puckers a little, but it is still a nice little bowl. Enjoy!
Those are small mandarins! The bowl isn't very big.



If I do take us all to the beach I will share pictures tomorrow!
Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. This bowl is beautiful! Such a great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll make one. PS I found this on Rav and, interestingly enough, I am visiting my parents in RR this weekend. Small world.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...