Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's Your Number?

Mine is 14!!!! Yikes!

I have 4 pairs of socks, 3 lace scarves, 2 afghans, 4 sweaters and 1 shawl on the needles!

The socks are all in progress for sure, 3 of the 4 sweaters are in time out and so are 2 of the lace scarves. By the way, time out means relegated to a box!!! One of the afghans had been in the shop as a sample until recently and the second afghan is being worked on. I just started the shawl and am loving it! So how many projects is to many? I am not sure that I can answer that question. Working in a yarn shop certainly doesn't help the case of startitis I am suffering from. Every time I go in something new catches my eye.

Theses are the 4 pairs of socks I have on needles! Mr. Darcy at the top, the second Lizzy, the second plain old purple and, a fair isle sock out of Meg Swanson's book that I think EZ designed! I love knitting socks and I love wearing them more!!! I hope everyone that receives hand knit socks as a gift appreciates them!


Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...