Saturday, April 25, 2009

Knitting on the move!







I spent the entire day yesterday at the NAC (North American Cup) Fencing Tournament. For the first half of the day I was a runner. I had to post thing to bulletin boards and I got to hand out medals to the Youth 10 girls foil fencers! It is so exciting to watch all that fencing. My son doesn't fence until Sunday so I didn't have to be stressed out while I was watching.
While I was there I tired to get some knitting done on the run. I started some socks out of the Black Trillium sock yarn that I bought recently. I knit on these socks while walking around the tournament! I had many people stop and stare at me. I guess the general population is not used to seeing someone walk and knit at the same time. I really like this colorway it is called Indigo! I try to buy gender neutral colors so that my husband and I can wear the same socks!!! This color is certainly gender neutral. Sharing is good!!!








I also started spinning the fiber that I bought from Black Trillium.
It is spinning up nicely. As you can well see I barley got started on it.






Today is my Hubby's birthday so we are off to have a nice day I hope you all have a nice day too!


Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your super nice hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Trish's husband! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...