Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Little Salsa

It is my friend Joann's B-day this weekend and we are celebrating! We took her out for a salsa lesson last night. Boy do I have two left feet!!!!! I was doing fine until we had to do anything other then step forward and backward. As soon as they added turns I promptly started stepping on the people behind me. I think that I will have to take private lesson if I ever really want to learn to salsa dance. The rest of the gals in our group did much better and I really enjoyed watching them. Joann got swooped up by a nice man for the first dance and it was really fun to watch. I hope she goes salsa dancing again! She looked like she was having such a nice time.




Today is really busy I teach all day and my children have sports all day. Wish me luck! I will tell you all about it tomorrow.


Happy Knitting, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...