Sunday, April 19, 2009

12 Beautiful Miles!!!

I woke up early this morning and drove with my friends Tara and Joann to the Columbia River Gorge to hike. Eagle Creek is the name of the trail we hiked. It is very popular and if you want to be out there with out tons of people get there early. There were tons of people walking in as we were walking out. It is one of my favorite hikes in all the world. If you live in Oregon or are ever going to visit hike it. You won't be disappointed!
We were on the trail by 7:30am and we had a wonderful hike. There are so many wild flowers in bloom. I took pictures of many but not all. It is Joann's actual birthday today and it really felt like the right way to celebrate. Unfortunately she twisted her ankle at about mile six and won't be able to run this week. She is tough though and we did not have to carry her out!!! She is really awesome. I knit in the car on the way there and I knit in the car on the way home but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see what I am working on. I will give you a hint. It isn't a sock!!!


















Happy Knitting, Trish

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous place to hike. Hope your friend's ankle heals up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, she won't miss her "date"

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...