Friday, April 10, 2009

I have a date!!!

I have a date today with my Ashford Traditional. I was gifted this beautiful blue roving and I have been trying to find the time to spin it up, I think I should have some time for that today. My eldest son doesn't need to be at fencing until 5pm. The rest of the day we get to hang out at home. That means that I should have some time to do some spinning. I really miss spinning. I had to put it on hold for a couple of years because young little boys think it is really funny to stick things like sticks, fingers, toes, arms, and various other things in the wheel while it is going around. I am so glad they have grown out of that!!!!









One quick side note. I am so glad to see knitters knitting my free patterns on ravelry. I love the pictures! I hope you all enjoy the patterns. Let me know if you find any mistakes!!!

Happy Knitting, Trish

1 comment:

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...