Monday, April 20, 2009

Loving it!

I have developed a fascination with simple shawls lately. It started with Wool Peddlers with the ruffle like Mussta villa. I knit two of them out of Silky Wool! That left me with lots of beautiful leftovers. I have been keeping an eye out on Ravelry for a while looking for the right project for my leftovers. I stumbled upon it the other day and had to get started.


This is Gaia Shoulder Hug By: Anne Carroll Gilmour.
This project is very addictive and a great use for all my left over Silky Wool. Of course I had to buy two more skeins so that I will have enough to make this as big as I want it!!! Such is life.


Happy Knitting, Trish

3 comments:

  1. Trish, this is a wonderful post. I have enough Silky Wool to make these! I assume the one you were wearing on Saturday, olive green, dark olive border was made from the Wool Peddler pattern. I also have the 'Folk Shawls' book. I'm off and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I saw on one post you were asking about a counter. I use 'StatCounter'. Here's the address for the page that shows my counts, perhaps you can then get to their sign up page.
    http://my7.statcounter.com/project/?&PHPSESSID=264f289102f526d36b64063c2eeec2be&PHPSESSID=264f289102f526d36b64063c2eeec2be

    I like it because I have the option to keep it from showing up on my blog page. I check it several times a day.

    ReplyDelete

Comfy Cabled Throw MKAL!

I am so excited to be hosting another MKAL ! Here are all the details! Hi Everyone, Let’s party some more! 2020 has not been a normal yea...